Symbols Moderator Application

Submit your applications for moderator here.

Moderators: Owner, Co-Owner, Common Sense Committee

Mr_Symbols

Symbols Moderator Application

Post by Mr_Symbols » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:05 am

In-Game Name: Symbols

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92725543

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145716815/

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Do you have a microphone, and are you willing to use it?: Yes

Why do you want to become a staff member?: There's a need for quality staff members, especially for a growing community like ours. I have my faults, but with time and patience, I can learn and grow to support my beloved community. I'm an old player, played here since late 2015, I've experienced and seen a lot of change and evolution of our server. We are still here, the veterans, because we love this server, or at least I do. I haven't been able to be apart of the staff in the past because I didn't have enough time to be able to contribute to what this server needs. Now, I do, I'm ready to help improve this server, the community, and assist the player base. All I need is a chance.

What do you think is the purpose of being staff on a server running the fallout decay gamemode?: The goal of being staff on this server is to assist in improving the quality of this server for our enjoyment. The staff right now worked soo hard in making the server as fun and fair as it can. They gave their time and energy to keep the server running because they care. And Kudos to all staff that have soo diligently work and improve our community.

If you were to describe your reputation on the server in 3 words, what 3 words would you use?: The Wasteland Doctor

On a scale of 1-10, how familiar are you with the current rules?: 8~9
An old Doctor, roaming the wasteland of the ancient world. He seems nice to everyone, and yet it looks that mystory follows him everywhere he goes.