Moderators: Co-Owner, Common Sense Committee, Owner

T.Y.N

[Resolved]Jeremy Davids Staff Report

Post by T.Y.N » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:46 am

Your Name In-Game: Dystrophy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67639766

Admin's Name In-Game: Jeremy Davids
Admin's SteamID: Don't know

What happened/why are you reporting this admin? Make sure to include all details even small ones, this should be very descriptive, think like you're in an admin sit explaining your side of the story:
About 30 minutes to 1 hour ago, I was hanging around the middle of town with a few other players when Jeremy Davids came up with a rocket launcher, and killed me and another player named 'John the Simp'. I was defibbed, but my equipment is still broken. Nobody responded to my messages in the admin chat that I was just rdm'd, but I'm fairly certain Peasant was present but ignored my message. I believe that they were also minging and attempting to kill eachother, but I can't give further perspective on that. The reason I know that Jeremy Davids is part of staff is because I saw him noclipping.

What evidence can you provide?:
I hadn't started a recording prior to the incident occuring, and was too late in preparing a recording that got anything useful. I still have the file, but it may not yield much due to him leaving the server. The server logs should still say that I was killed by Jeremy Davids, provided that a staff member comes by before the server crashes or has the map change.

Did you lose anything unfairly during the incident?:
My reinforced leather armor and welding mask are still broken, and I don't want to keep spending my resources and items to repair my stuff from incidents like these.

T.Y.N

Re: Jeremy Davids Staff Report

Post by T.Y.N » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:00 am

Nazoel just finished helping me repair my items and refund some of the stuff I lost, so this is resolved now.