Gub Gub

Gub Gub Appeal

Post by Gub Gub » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:44 am

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178923286

In game name: Gub

Staff member that banned you: Mike Nespo

How long is the ban: A month

Reason for ban: Mass Disrespect

Why should you be unbanned: I was disrespectful and I know that was wrong and I have taken some time away from the server to think over my actions and I will avoid doing them in the future. I needed some time away from the server anyways because it was stressing me out because whenever I got into a staff sit it usually ended with me getting banned because I was disrespectful, not because of the actual reason of the sit. I agree that if I wasn't disrespectful I would have been better off and I have learned from my mistakes. I am sorry to Ryan for being an asshole about his voice and I am sorry to Nespo for being an asshole to him when he was just doing his job. I joke about British people and how they eat Tea and Crumpet a lot but this time it was rude and it wasn't just a joke and that is wrong. I will refrain from being disrespectful in admins sits in the future because I genuinely enjoy this game. I might not jump right into it once I get unbanned but I will be back soon. I am sorry and I hope not to have situations where I need to post an appeal again.

MikeNespo

Re: Gub Gub Appeal

Post by MikeNespo » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:52 am

I'll reduce your ban to 9 days which was the original ban length. However, this is your last chance and final warning. If I catch you break any rules or act like a disrespectful asshole to any staff member you wont be playing for months.

See you in a week.