Moderators: Co-Owner, Common Sense Committee, Owner

Riley

Riley's Ban Appeal

Post by Riley » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:36 am

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:129534720

In game name: Overseer Riley Felix

Staff member that banned you: CSCs

How long is the ban: Permanent.

Reason for ban: Staff Disrespect. Toxicity. Flaming.

Why should you be unbanned: I just want to summarize this as a whole, i feel like the past situations that happened to me I Honestly felt harassment, and made me feel hostile to staff members. From what i think, the staff members of the brotherhood, and general Shepard, all have some kind of hate pointed at me IN GAME because of my own personal actions and my factions actions. However, I used to think that their resentment went further than that and went OOC and that bothered me. I think my ban was a wake up call for me and I now just realized that I was being pretty dickish toward the entire staff team and a lot of players. I just felt that I was backed into a corner and I didn't trust much staff because of a lot of actions done toward me but now that I had some time to think I can stop and see that I was the one in the wrong here. I want to personally extend an apology to Waran and the staff team that I harassed and talked down too. It was wrong and foolish of me and I just wasn't thinking at all.

I really want to consult with the staff one on one and apologize personally. I apologize for all my disrespect, and wish to get on good terms. I understand that no one wants to hear bullshit it from me, and i totally agree there was different options for a better solution to my negative actions. I'm guilty for the disrespect. I can ensure you, if i can have a personal conversation with the admins affected by my actions, things can be worked out, and it will not happen again.
Last edited by Riley on Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:16 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tampy
Developer

Re: Riley's Ban Appeal

Post by Tampy » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:43 am

+1

vault tec is best

FlyingPeasant

Post by FlyingPeasant » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:57 am

+1

Bartonsious
Developer

Post by Bartonsious » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:25 am

Riley wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:36 am I think my ban was a wake up call for me and I now just realized that I was being pretty dickish toward the entire staff team and a lot of players.
Not three days ago i pulled you aside to warn you of your actions, and how you are treating my staff team. You were warned, but were not able to control yourself. You have been banned again and again for your actions, and show us that you are not willing to change

Warandally
Co-Owner

Post by Warandally » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:30 am

No. You cursed out multiple staff who had barely any idea why you were angry. You got a huge superiority complex the moment you THOUGHT a staff member had made a mistake. After I asked you personally one the problem was you told me to "suck your balls" and about 6 or 7 other insults without providing context. A couple of days ago a CSC (Bart) spoke to you warning you to stop harassing my staff. You continued, and you got that punishment that was promised to you. This should come as no surprise to you. You have no place further on this server. Have a nice day.

Nuㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Post by Nuㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:36 am

+1

vault tec #1 fan
Sorry for baiting you, it was an accident, I swear!

Evilsweetblock

Post by Evilsweetblock » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:55 am

damn dude do I wanna unban riley and deal with his shenanigans or leave him banned and have a better off server....

Decision harder than my dick rn :pensive:

(jk +1)

Wastelander1232

Post by Wastelander1232 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:45 am

+ 1

Bernal

Post by Bernal » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:23 am

+1 unban him - He is a hothead but he does enjoy the server - Give him like a 2 ban day to cool off

jiuer7845

Post by jiuer7845 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:35 am