Rileythek9

[Denied] rileys unban request

Post by Rileythek9 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:16 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:129534720

In game name: Overseer Riley Felix

Staff member that banned you: No one wanted to tell me

How long is the ban: 6 days?

Reason for ban: x1 rdm, and "Using car to exploit npcs?"

Why should you be unbanned: okay ill admit i did the rdm, guy was annoying and i just lost like a minigun and stuff but thats just an excuse, ill man up to my rdm, i let it slip, i got mad, i appolgoize. He dropped like 6 of each and had nothing equiped, i offered him stuff after he came back for compensation. Beside the RDM, i do not recall using my car to exploit npcs, i was told that you can use youre APC's but never crouch under it, i dropped my apc and stood beside it and shot above it and beside it, *update* i just found out you cant use APC's in general, now im confused. Well in that case, why not just tell me not to do something in particular, i wasnt aware what i was doing was wrong and i belive if you just communicated with me, it would have never happened again.

Noodlers

Re: rileys unban request

Post by Noodlers » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:19 pm

I have no clue what you mean by what happened with the RDM by what you wrote, also with cars, there was a discord announcement about the vehicles.

Evilsweetblock

Post by Evilsweetblock » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:26 pm

Its actually really funny that you should say why didn't anyone tell you, when I did come up and tell you multiple times not to do it, and yet you still did. I said so in text chat as well, so there wouldn't have been ANY reason for you to not understand of mishear it.

Rileythek9

Post by Rileythek9 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:47 pm

Noodlers wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:19 pm I have no clue what you mean by what happened with the RDM by what you wrote, also with cars, there was a discord announcement about the vehicles.
i dont look at announcements ;-;

Noodlers

Post by Noodlers » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:13 am

Rileythek9 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:47 pm
Noodlers wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:19 pm I have no clue what you mean by what happened with the RDM by what you wrote, also with cars, there was a discord announcement about the vehicles.
i dont look at announcements ;-;
That's your problem, the announcements chat in the discord are mainly used for rule changes, and they use @here and @everyone, there's enough notification about the changes so it is your fault when you don't read them. Its the same as not reading the rules essentially, It's your fault for not reading and checking up on things.

Tampy
Developer

Post by Tampy » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:23 am

[ Denied ]