Event information is posted here

Moderators: Co-Owner, Common Sense Committee, Admin, Owner, Super Admin

Tampy
Developer

Spooktober Event 2019

Post by Tampy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:24 am

Spooktober 2019
Aw shit, here we go again.

Hello everyone, it is the month of the spooks, and it is time to get to the grind that everyone loves, white flames, which lead to fat loot. Before going on further, I would like to also say that there will be 3 different major challenges being hosted related to this entire month. All of the events will be listed directly below. There is also server changes that will be posted at the VERY bottom of this thread.

For the next full month, enemies called "Draugrs" (yes from skyrim) will spawn around the map like normal enemies. Depending on their armor/difficult, changes the chance of a white flame from being obtained from them. They can only be attacked and killed with melee weapons. The draugrs will stop spawning on October 30th.

Have fun with the month long event everyone!

Events:
The White Flame Collector Challenge

Any player is welcome to compete in this challenge, and starts from October 1st until October 26th, 6 PM Central (Players will be notified if this date changes.)

Goals:
The goal is obvious. Collect as many white flames as you can, and screenshot them as proof and submit them here on this thread.

There is rewards for who collects the most white flames. However, you should take into consideration that in request for participating, you will be giving up your white flames for the rewards. Players participating and submitting in this event must have AT LEAST 100+ white flames.

---First Place---
  • Ranger Armor
  • 2.5K/ea Resource
  • 2000 Experience
  • 1st Place Flame Collector 2019 Tag (discord/forums, were considering it.)

--Second Place--
  • Chinese Stealth Suit
  • 1.75K/ea Resource
  • 1250 Experience
  • 2nd Place Flame Collector 2019 Tag (discord/forums)

-Third Place-
  • Barret 50 Caliber
  • 1K/ea Resource
  • 800 Experience
  • 3rd Place Flame Collector 2019 Tag (discord/forums)

( Please keep in mind that these rewards are not in stone and may vary. If you have any concerns about this challenge you can contact @Tampy#5530 on discord. )

The Spookiest Pac3 Challenge

Any player is welcome to compete in this challenge, and starts from October 1st until October 30th, 6 PM Central (Players will be notified if this date changes.)

Goals:
In this challenge, you are attempting to create the sp00kiest pac you can with Pac3 Editor on the server. If you wish to enter, you can submit a screenshot of your pac here, and maybe even videos of things it can do.

Rules:
  • You cannot use/steal other people's created Pacs. You must be original with what you create, meaning you must hand-make your entire Pac. Using a purchased pac/stolen content will result in an instant disqualification, and punishments will be handed out if needed.
  • The Pac MUST be compatible with the Fallout Models. (If you really wish to create something that doesn't work with Fallout Bone Structure, you must contact a higher up staff member.)
  • Do not create anything that displays racism, offensive content, etc.

---First Place---
  • Ranger Armor
  • 5K/ea Resource
  • 3000 Experience
  • 1st Place Spookiest Pac 2019 Tag (discord/forums)

--Second Place--
  • Chinese Stealth Suit
  • 3K/ea Resource
  • 1750 Experience
  • 2nd Place Spookiest Pac 2019 Tag (discord/forums)

-Third Place-
  • Barret 50 Caliber
  • 1.5K/ea Resource
  • 1000 Experience
  • 3rd Place Spookiest Pac 2019 Tag (discord/forums)

The Arena Event

Any player is welcome to compete in this challenge, and starts October 27th. (Players will be notified of any date changes.)

This is an event, and will work differently.
Instead of being a month long challenge, this will work like how it did in 2018, BUT with a few major twists.

On the date that the event starts, an arena will be placed out in the wasteland, and players will each enter it individually.
Every player gets 2 attempts.

This will be a never ending survival test. Players will constantly fight off Draugrs until they die. You enter at your own risk as you will NOT receive your case back. You will be given the chance to store away all your items.

For every wave, there will be +1 draugr, with the first wave starting with only 1 draugr.

Every Draugr will have balanced HP, same with their damage.

Every 5 waves their HP and Damage will increase by a small bit.

These are the basics for the event. The rest of the rules will be said during the event.

Change Logs
  • Raiders now drop armors, except for civilian outfits.
  • The White flame issue has been fixed.
  • The Flame Trader has been updated, and sells a few more things.
  • Antlion Mounds now spawn.
  • XL-70 has had accuracy nerfed, should no longer be a laser.
  • M4A1 has had damage increase by 1.
  • Added rp_cscdesert_v4b2
  • Added gm_boreas, will require map edits and fixes.
  • Decreased ammo carry weight, was way too heavy

Nuㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Re: Spooktober Event 2019

Post by Nuㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:50 am

Can't wait for the survival event! But I'm a bit confused with the current information ~ it says if we die we lose our stuff and that theres no going back, but we also get told " You will be given the chance to store away all your items." - does this mean we have the chance to gearswap/store items in between rounds?
Sorry for baiting you, it was an accident, I swear!

Tampy
Developer

Post by Tampy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:14 am

Nuㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:50 am Can't wait for the survival event! But I'm a bit confused with the current information ~ it says if we die we lose our stuff and that theres no going back, but we also get told " You will be given the chance to store away all your items." - does this mean we have the chance to gearswap/store items in between rounds?
No, you will have the chance to stow all equipment before you start, and pull out any melee weapon you so wish to use, but will be risking that and any resources/experience you have on you. You cannot change between rounds, you keep going until you die. I do intend to drop players a stimpak or two every round. Any white flames/items obtained from the event are yours to keep.

Noodlers

Post by Noodlers » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:21 am

I have made a PAC3 Submission, It is my personal masterpiece, I dub the pac "The Nightmare from Baiter Street"

There are no spoilers so I'm sorry but you gotta bear with the post.

Pls rate 10/10,

Flaming

Post by Flaming » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:04 am

Are we supposed to post our soul count here?

~ here is my soul count Flaming ~

DragonDescent

Post by DragonDescent » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:13 am

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1898798060 This is 12 min late but if it will still be accepted P.S. The fact it said tomorrow in the post in the events channel confused me if this can still be accept

Evilsweetblock

Post by Evilsweetblock » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:21 am

Might as well try, right? Whats the worst that could happen with an hour left to submit?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/evilsweet ... 1245799431

TuckTheBlack
Common Sense Committee (CSC)

Post by TuckTheBlack » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:11 pm

Solus Athon

Post by Solus Athon » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:37 am

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1899739230
Hadn't had time to post it sadly its lat and just got back in town