Alcatraz's Moderator Application

Submit your applications for moderator here.

Moderators: Co-Owner, Common Sense Committee, Owner

Alcatraz902

Alcatraz's Moderator Application

Post by Alcatraz902 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:19 pm

In-Game Name: Alcatraz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124895142

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210056013/

Time zone: EST

Do you have a microphone, and are you willing to use it?: Yes I do, and I don't see why not.

Why do you want to become a staff member?: Simply because it gives me a chance to help a server that I grew up on years ago and return the feeling of respect and trust back to the new players of the server and I'm always on early in the morning and late at night so I can be there when things hit the fan for players who are late night/morning players.

What do you think is the purpose of being staff on a server running the fallout decay gamemode? To maintain the safety of the dear players within the game mode from exposure to rule breaking or minge and making there time on the server as smooth as possible along with helping them with qestions on rules or actions they are getting ready to make.

If you were to describe your reputation on the server in 3 words, what 3 words would you use?: Competitive, Helpful, Smooth

On a scale of 1-10, how familiar are you with the current rules?: solid 8 I still need to double check to see what all has changed.
A Fringin Pain In Your Ass

AdamZox

Alcatrazs Moderator Application

Post by AdamZox » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:28 pm

Looking forward to playing with you all also and I would like it if you could change my forum name as it would make it easier for people to know who I am when making forum posts.