BOS and PC fucking me over

Report admin abuse here.

Moderators: Co-Owner, Common Sense Committee, Owner

Gub Gub

Post by Gub Gub » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:28 pm

The Brotherhood of Steel and Phoenix Company both have at least ONE staff member in them (and that is ok) but I feel that if Riley got permad for only like 2 days and then got a bunch of +1s (from people who are in his faction, keep in mind Bernal, Tampy,) and he is prolly gonna get unbanned and banned for like 1-2 days, then why is calling some random staff member a retard spot me a month ban? I recently made a new faction called "The Syndicate" and I try to PVP and steal shit yes yes ok but I tried to fuck over BOS by going to war with them, we wiped the two BOS members that were on like twice then got wiped by legion and while we were getting fucked by Legion BOS called their bois in so we had to negotiate an end to the war so I don't really care shit happens it is apart of the game... Thing is I think the BOS and PC are scared of me and so instead of fighting me like a real faction they instead find the tinniest bullshit reason they can to ban me for as LONG as they possibly can to get me out of their hair and try to fuck over my faction, I've already had 2 of my faction members leave because of this and I think this is their plan to fuck me over and I don't think this is fair fuck BOS fuck PC. BOS is abusing their 90% staff faction title to fuck me over. They invalidate bullshit whenever they get into PVP they are a bunch of pussies that have to call in three of the best Legion members and their entire faction to deal with some guys in raider armor and KS-23s. I really fucking hate how this is a problem and I'm not saying this just because I wanna get unbanned, I REALLY do think they are abusing their staff positions to fuck me over because they are scared of me. I mean look at Riley, he is getting fucked over by staff because he is their enemy. And I can admit, Riley is a retard but still he gets fucked over for way more shit then he should, I don't like Riley in the slightest but you gotta admit enemy factions to PC Legion BOS all those big factions with staff members in them get punished for way longer then other people. Alcatraz murdered 3 people for no reason in a sit and I don't know if he got unbanned but that is still RDM. If me or Riley did that shit we would be kicked from the Discord banned from the forums and everyone would fucking block us and leave our factions, you know what that is the case? Because BOS and PC are FUCKING US seriously 3 weeks for calling a staff member a retard? What is the bare minimum for staff disrespect? I don't even know but I remember when I got fucking pissed once and I was only banned for four days and back then I wasn't even anyone I was just a retard in Bernal's shitty NCR faction but now I am a leader of my own faction and I'm suddenly getting fucked? What that makes no sense notice a pattern? I am getting screwed over here and so is Riley. I think the solution to this is not having 90% of your staff members in one faction, have diversity the "wasteland" where you can't kill someone even though they lead a raider to you, would be so much better if there were more factions around, that is why I left VTR and went to start my own faction to fight VTR, hell I even wanted to help PC and Brotherhood fight VTR for shits and giggles I made a bunch of propoganda signs and now that shit is going to waste because I am being fucked over.

MikeNespo

Re: BOS and PC fucking me over

Post by MikeNespo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:08 pm

Well ill start this off and tell you that this is definitely not the right format for an admin abuse report lol.

In all seriousness though, no one from any of those factions are scared of you in the slightest bit and no one is out to get you. It is yourself that digs these deep holes that even the largest ladder in the world wouldn't be able to save you. You didn't just call me retarded in a sit. You made it your business to give me and other staff members a hard time in sits. You made fun of players in sits and staff members and when warned to stop you simply would not. BoS, PC, and Legion absolutely do not care about what you do in game and collectively are not scared of a 12 year old on a Garry's mod server.

Riley was banned for the same shit you were but I guess you don't have eyes and can't see that. Riley gave staff members the hardest time in sits that would normally take 5 minutes. You have a temper tantrum like a 4 year old who is being told no if shit doesn't go in your favor. Grow up a little bit and act mature for once and maybe have a go ahead at another ban appeal WITH EFFORT and address the actual reason as to why you were banned and apologize to the people involved instead of starting out with "I'm not apologizing"

I'm not gonna go into anymore details here and I'm definitely not putting more time than I should into this reply so ill just leave you with that. Enjoy your day gub

Brianswaks

Post by Brianswaks » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:07 pm

Blimey I’d want to be waited on hand and foot in first Only 8 seats how could they not give a more attentive service? Very surprised

jiuer7845

Re: BOS and PC fucking me over

Post by jiuer7845 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:34 am

GrantLob

Post by GrantLob » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:17 am

No abuse present, and it seems like the vast majority of the conversation/debate was had over DMs. Can't really say I condone his attitude, talks have been had with him about this.

Invalid.
Attachments
149.gif
149.gif (3.21 KiB) Viewed 398 times
Kazan hairdressing services https://fwstyle.pro

AdamZox

Post by AdamZox » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:57 am

It was right around 500 when we switched over from the old site. Lots of Buckeye fans from the OSU game of a year ago though... so they fell by the wayside.